February 2021

To everything there is a season,

A time for every purpose under heaven:

Hard to believe I am in Manitoba after several months of planning to come back.

It has been quite the journey with getting everything in place for my trip back to the

cold country. God has been truly faithful in providing and guiding me each step of the

way. I had to get my pcr covid test done before leaving Belize and I received my

results via WhatsApp as I was traveling to the airport.

The day or two before I was to leave on my trip my fridge was not working. I found

out two outlets in my kitchen were not working and I tried checking to see if the

breaker had tripped. Then I saw one of the outlets looked a little burnt.

Thankful for an electrician that is able to help out and get this fixed before a fire

starts. God has kept us safe!! Now it is time to get all the outlets checked.


So thankful that Jessica and Jeffrey’s prayer was answered that they  were granted to join a foster home with their little sister.

Tino is in good hands at home with Marisol. God placed Marisol in my life the month

before Brian graduated to Heaven in 2007. She has been a huge support to me over

the years and once again she offered to take care of Tino. Marisol has a heart for

those with special needs and has fostered Minerva for almost five years now. She

also has two other girls in her care at this moment as they await their more

permanent home. She showers these children with Christ like love that only comes

from God Himself.

Cory and Leah are doing well, thanking God for the full time job that Cory was able to

find. They both battled the bad flu in January and praise God they are feeling much

better. They did not get tested so not sure if it was covid but Cory did have all the

symptoms. Praying that they have built up their immune system with beating it and

that they will be able to stay healthy


I truly appreciate all your prayers as I have been preparing for my time in Canada. I

also give God thanks for providing for me to come home and be with my family during

this time. The day I arrived in Manitoba, my dad was admitted at the local hospital. I

have had a chance to call and talk to him on the phone. He has settled in nicely and is

getting the care he needs. My mom is doing well and has been getting much needed

rest.

I am so blessed that I am able to quarantine at my sister’s apartment which ends

February 25th. I have found things to keep myself busy with puzzles, crocheting and

reading and of course connecting with family and friends via calls, texts and

messaging.

I am looking forward to seeing how the Lord wants to use me during my stay in

Canada. Looking forward to spending quality time with family and friends and

especially being here for my parents.

Thank you so much for your love and support.

With Love,

Margaret

Tino turned 7 February 16th. He is growing and changing so much. He truly loves life and people around him.