February 2021


Many have asked the question, concerning Casa De Shalom, home for those

with special needs. The property is almost paid and I praise God for many

generous donations towards this project.

I would like to send out this quick prayer request concerning this property. I

think I have shared with you before that Baptist Association has 100 acres

to sell and they have given us first choice to pick five acres before selling

the rest. They believe this children home will be a great benefit in Belize.

They were served an eviction notice last year in March but so far the squatters

have not taken it serious. Now the Baptist Association has hired a lawyer it is

going to court this month and they are confident that we will be able to obtain

the property that we have chosen to be for Casa de Shalom.

I would like to ask you to partner in prayer with us for God’s will to be done

and that we could get started in building the facility for those with special

needs.

Thank