SEPTEMBER 2023



“Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.

Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.”

Proverbs 37:3-6



First of all, I want to thank you all for your prayers, support, and love during this time of my dad graduating to his heavenly home and my time in Manitoba, Canada, with my family this summer. I was blessed to see all my aunts, uncles, and many cousins who came for the celebration of my dad’s life. 


While in Manitoba this past summer, I have been in communication with my Belize family. I have been getting  updates on how the camp is going, and I have participated in board meetings for Casa De Shalom via WhatsApp. Lord willing, we plan on starting with the foundation of this home in October-November. 

  

It looks like we have some construction workers coming in January and February. I totally believe that where God guides, He provides. We know of three children who are truly in need of a home where they can get full-time care. I am looking forward to seeing how this will all unfold.

 Prayer Points:


  • Funds and workers for building of Casa De Shalom
  • Health and safety for myself
  • God’s will for Cory, Leah, and their two-year-old, Laelynn
  • BTC (Baptist Training Centre) for the staff and for the teams that come and use and work at this camp
  • For workers that will be coming to work with those that have special needs 
  • Safety during the hurricane season


Thank you once again for being there for me in prayer!