July 2017

End of May we had our annual ladies retreat and our theme was Abiding in Christ. So very blessed to have Gail from Graeagle come and share God’s Word with us. Also Dottie and Brandy came along with her and we were blessed to have all three ladies attend and come along side of the ministry God has for me here in Belize. 

Beginning of June, Chris and Jana Nelson came to serve and be an encouragement to both Cory and myself. Painting was done, many fix up jobs that were needing attention and last but not least we got to enjoy a trip to Placencia with them. They went snorkeling with Cory while I stayed behind with Tino and had some relaxing time at the beach and walking around town. WE also spent some time with Jim and Anna while we were down there and that is always a blessing for us as well.

As I have mentioned before, Tino has responded well to therapy and with the orthopedic team coming this past month they recommended Tino for surgery so his feet would be able to stand flat. Did not take long, I was told his appointment will be for mid August. I would appreciate your prayers. 

There is a team from Texas that comes to serve along side of San Ignacio Baptist church and this church had invited the youth from our church join their VBS. One of the young ladies in this team, her name is Kaylee, she fell in love with Tino last year. When she went home she created a blog to raise funds for Tino’s therapy for a year. This year she was back with the team and it was a blessing to see Tino and Kaylee get reconnected again. 

Many of you know it has been my heart and prayer for a home to be started for children with special needs. This year has been a break through with a mission team coming to build a clinic for children with disabilities where they can get therapy and the help they need. My prayer is once this is in progress and looks like this clinic will be up and running by next month. Then I am looking for open doors for a respite center and playground where parents that need a break can have professional loving people care for the loved ones. I know the Lord can do above and beyond anything I could imagine. As I pray I am seeking His will and His desires for this. 
After the clinic was built someone came and stole all the windows and the door out of the building. Praising God for the donation for us to get a fence around this property and the windows and door as well. 

WE continue to pray for God's will and His provision as we seek to help those in need of physical therapy and children needing a home.