July 2014 update!

Psalm 119: 10-11 With my whole heart I have sought You; Oh, let me not wander from Your commandments! YOUR Word I have hidden in my heart, so that I might not sin against You!   

End of June I received a phone call from the social worker to see if I would be willing to take in the twins back that I had last year for five months. I did not think twice and said yes. They came about three or four hours after the call. They were in a sad shape with sores all over their arms and legs. I was given meds for them for three days to help them with worms and parasites. Slowly they have been healing up and doing better. Their names are Kabe and Kiana. Kiana is the bigger twin but she seems to have more medical issues then Kabe. They are both walking and full of fun. With 21 month old twins and a two and a half year old, keeps me busy. Takes some planning to get to the store or if I need to go anywhere with all three.   
I would appreciate prayers for complete healing for each one of us. I have developed a rash this past week and not sure what it is. Not sure if it is something that came from the twins or something else. 
More prayer please!
In my last email update in June I shared about Diana whom I have been ministering to.   She came to my gate this evening after being on the streets with her two children all day looking for a place to stay or asking for help from anyone that was around. She came to ask me if I knew of a place where she could go. I called the social worker to see what should be done and she told me I needed to call the police and that is how she could get involved in this case. Diana has refused to seek work and says there is no need to work because she prays to God to provide for her. She says she does not like to beg but that is what she is doing. 
Because I work under the social worker I am not allowed to take her in. Also it would not be safe to take her in as she goes off on tantrums at any given time. She has taken it out on her family many times. 
I am blessed to have a fenced in yard and it keeps it safe from having just anyone coming into the yard unannounced.  


The police ended up coming for Diana and her two children. The social worker told me they would find a place for them to spend the night. Please pray for complete protection for the children as well as for Diana. Desiring God’s perfect will in their lives. 

Sing praises to God, sing praises!
Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises with understanding.
Psalm 47:6-7